HOW TO FLOAT
Learn how to float with the Aerocene Backpack
The Aerocene Backpack and its entailed aerosolar sculpture becomes airborne using only the powers of air and sunlight. Openly accessible to anyone, the process of launching an aerosolar sculpture into the sky is an unforgettable way to experience the Aerocene epoch.
Unlike most airborne vessels, the Aerocene Backpack releases zero carbon emissions and uses zero fossil fuels. Aerocene is the future of air travel and habitation, utilising natural resources more sustainably.
INFLATING AND DEFLATING AEROSOLAR SCULPTURES
ANCHORING THE TETHER
Make sure to anchor the tether to something heavy on the ground, to reduce the chance of the aerosolar sculpture slipping out of your grasp. Here is how to tie the knot:
Keeping our fossil fuels free flight activity on the safe side for all, is of uttmost importance. Please read and understand this security precautions if you are to fly soon.
- The Aerocene Backpack will be flown by a team of minimum 3 persons, flying with a smaller team than this is strictly forbidden
- The Aerocene Backpack will be flown with a maximum local wind speed of 10km per hour. Attempting to fly the backpack in weather conditions with higher winds, or rain, is strictly forbidden.
- The Aerocene Backpack must be tethered at all times. The advised knot for the tether can be viewed on this page and inside the kit’s printed materials. It is strictly forbidden to release the Aerocene Backpack for free flight.
- In order to prevent hand injuries, leather gloves must be worn at all times when flying the Aerocene Backpack.
- Do not increase the flying altitude of the Aerocene Backpack by extending or exchanging the tether.
- Do not fly the Aerocene Backpack near overhead power lines, during storms or thunderstorms, or above other people, animals, streets, train tracks or bicycle lanes.
- Stay clear of trees and buildings when flying the Aerocene Backpack.
- Do not let children fly the Aerocene Backpack alone. Only hand over the tether to a minor if you are sure he or she can handle the Aerocene Backpack safely.
- Never let the Aerocene Backpack fly unattended.
- Always be considerate of others when flying the Aerocene Backpack.